Write For Us
Welcome to the Kudobuzz Blog
Kudobuzz is a leading provider of review, product listing and SEO solutions for e-commerce businesses of various sizes and platforms around the globe. The goal of our blog is to provide content that helps our audience to be successful with their ecommerce businesses. If you like to contribute guest blog posts to the Kudobuzz blog, please go through the following guidelines.
The Kind Of Content We Look For
Our audience mainly consists of e-commerce business owners and marketers. Our community of sellers loves actionable ideas that they can put to use right away. Hence, we publish articles which provide insights into starting, running and scaling an e-commerce business successfully.
Basic Requirements Of The Content We Publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and actionable posts that teach our readers something new about the world of e-commerce and motivate them to act. We look for a few things for the content we publish.
- The content should be 100% original, ideally between 1500 - 2500 words, well researched with all supporting data, links, examples, and screenshots wherever needed.
- Follow these blog formatting tips to format your blog post for better readability and SEO.
- Have an introduction that attracts, interests and makes the reader want to read further. Have a call to action for readers in the end.
- The blog post shouldn’t contain any copyrighted material and have proper credit wherever needed.
- The blog post should be based on topics on e-commerce marketing, sales, growth, tools and technology. Overall, we look forward to content which is relevant to the e-commerce business owner.
Policy For Outbound Links
You can add relevant links to authority sites or sources wherever necessary. Ideally, the number of links should be limited to 1-2 but, depending upon the length/type of the content it can be more. There shouldn’t be multiple links towards the same domain. You can put one link to your website in your short introduction which we will publish along with the blog post.
How To Submit A Guest Post
Share a Google docs link of your guest post with the email hello [at] kudobuzz [dot] com